International Seminar on Cyber Space: An Instrument of Global Communication or Advanced Ammunition
Geeta Institute of Law is going to organize an International Seminar on Cyber Space: An Instrument of Global Communication or Advanced Ammunition.
Date: 12th November, 2017
Theme of the Seminar:
Cyber space: An Instrument of Global Communication or Advanced Ammunition
- Multitudes of Modern Threats in Cyber world
- Cyber voyeurism; An end of privacy
- Cyber obscenity and victimization of women
- Cyber sovereignty; merits and demerits
- Cyber civility for prevention of Cyber bullying
Note: The theme and sub-themes are not exhaustive; the Author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub-themes.
Call for Papers:
- The Abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Email Address
- Postal Address and Contact Number
Full Research Paper:
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two Authors only.
- Registration fee as per each Author
- In case of co-authorship at least one Author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 pt and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman with font size 10 pt and single line spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
- All correspondence must be sent to email id: email@example.com
The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly filled Registration form, Demand Draft details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the Abstract guidelines.
All submissions must be the Author's original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submission will be disqualified.
The peer reviewed selected papers will be published in the Institute's Journal with ISSN No. 2278-6775:
- Students (Category I)
- Indian: Rs.1000
- Foreign National: NIL
- Faculty Research Scholars and other professionals (Category II)
- Indian: Rs.2000
- Foreign National: US. $75
- Registration fee includes Seminar kit, tea and lunch.
- The conference proceedings shall be published in the e-souvenir with the Abstracts of the selected papers.
- All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
Top three paper presentations from each Category (I & II) shall be rewarded. Certificate of participation shall be given to all participants.
- Payment can be made through RTGS / NEFT or Demand Draft which is to be drawn in favor of "Geeta Institute Of Law, Karhans, Panipat" payable at Panipat
Note: Registration fee is not refundable. The institute will not provide any TA/DA.
Accommodation may be arranged in local star hotels on actual payment basis. However, request in this regard shall be made earlier. Charges for the same will be Rs. 2500/- per person per day. Request pertaining to requirement of Accommodation is to be made via email. The aforementioned email shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th November, 2017.
Submission of Abstract:
19th October, 2017
Confirmation of Abstract:
22nd October, 2017
Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all):
1st November, 2017
12th November, 2017
Dr. Rashmi Khorana Nagpal
Principal, Geeta Institute of Law
Dr. Dharmender Patial
Dean, Geeta Institute of Law
Ms. Neelam Ruhal
Asst. Professor, Geeta Institute of Law
Ms. Nikita Kaushik
Mr. Shashwat Sharma
Geeta Institute of Law
G.T. Road, Karhans,