International Interdisciplinary Seminar on Realization of Human Rights in a Globalised World
Department of Law, Central University of Kerala is going to organize an International Interdisciplinary Seminar on Realization of Human Rights in a Globalised World.
Date: 4th - 6th January, 2018
Venue: Central University Campus, BSNL Arcade, Thiruvalla
Theme: Realization of Human Rights in a Globalised World
- Indian Delegates:
- Without accommodation: Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 2000/- for Students), Late Registration (from 02/11/2017): Rs. 12000/-
- With accommodation for 3 days:
- Double occupancy Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 7000/- for Students)
- Single occupancy Rs.12,000/- (Rs. 9000/- for Students)
- Foreign Delegates
- Without accommodation: US $200 (US $100 for Students), Late Registration (from 02/11/2017): US $1000
- With accommodation (Single Room): US $700, (US $600 for Students)
Submission of Full length papers:
23rd October, 2017
Submission of revised papers:
1st November, 2017
Date of Conference:
4th - 6th January, 2018
Dr. Gireesh Kumar J.
Dr. Jayasankar K.I.
Smt. Aathira Raju
Dr. Meera S.
Dr. K.C. Sunny
Head of the Department
Department of Law, Central University of Kerala