Lexkhoj National Research Paper Writing Competition (2nd Edition)
Lexkhoj is organizing its Second Edition of National Research Paper writing competition. This competition intends to provide a platform to the Indian students to express their views on the existing and evolving legal system in India.
Any student enrolled in a 5 year integrated undergraduate Law program or a 3 year LL.B program recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Evolving India with evolving Legal System
- Triple Talaq
- Right to Privacy
- Contempt of Court
- Emerging trends in IPR
- Land Acquisition in India
- Emerging trends in Cyber Crime
- The Paper should be submitted in MS Word format with 1.5 line spacing for the main text, and should be minimum 1500 words not exceeding more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font type should be Times New Roman with font size 12 pt. for the text.
- The Paper must be coupled with a separate document attached containing the information of the Author and Co-author (if any): Full name, Institution Name Current year of study, Phone Number and Email Id of the Author and screen capture of payment details.
- All submissions must be original and bonafide work of the participants and should not be submitted for any other competition or for any other purpose.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto two members. Single author entries are also eligible.
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed paper on or before 15th October, 2017 at email@example.com with the subject line "Entry for Lexkhoj Research Paper Competition"
- Single Author: Rs. 200/-
- Co-author: Rs. 300/-
Students interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed paper on or before 15th October, 2017
Lexkhoj National Research Paper Writing Competition II
Phone: +91-8377963355, +91-8386025656