Balaji Law College, Pune - LL.B Admission 2011
Balaji Law College (Affiliated to University of Pune Recognized by Govt. of India & Bar Council of India), under the aegis of Sri Balaji Society, upholds the Society credo of discipline, dedication and determination to the hilt. It is a new and young college whose vibrancy and youthful outlook is reflected in its course curriculum, its attitude towards students and the overall ambiance.
Five years Full Time Law Course: LL.B Three years Full Time Law Course: LL.B
12th std for five years full time law courses
Graduation in any discipline for three years Full Time Law Course (LL.B)
- Every application for admission (Local or Otherwise) will be interviewed before admission is finally granted.
- At the time of admission a student will have to pay all the college fees and hostel dues. (If any)
- All students must take admission personally.
- All Admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by Principal and approval by the University.
- All students who have taken admission provisionally, due to non-availability of documents, etc., their admissions shall be cancelled for non-submission of documents within the stipulated time.
- Students taking provisional admission are required to pay half of the fees.
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees as per the norms of the University of Pune.
Certificates required to be produced at the time of fresh entrance to the college.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination of the University / College.
- Passing Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of the college last attended.
- Migration Certificate.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in Education (If applicable).
- Affidavit regarding the change in name in the original (If applicable)
- Cast Certificate (If applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable).
- Students must submit three Identity Card size photographs for the issue of Identity Card which every student must posses.
How to Apply:
Direct payment to Sri Balaji Society by Cash or Demand Draft: Prospectus can also be obtained directly by remitting cash (Rs. 400/-. Four hundred only) payment at the institute's office between 10 am to 5 pm or a Demand Draft (Rs. 500/-. Five hundred only) drawn in favor of 'The Principal, Balaji Law College' payable at Pune.
Write the name, address of the candidate and the name of the institute on the reverse side of DD. Send the same to 'Balaji Law College, S. No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Near Wakad, Off Mumbai- Bangalore Highway, Pune- 411033