Lex Revolution - 1st International Article Writing Competition 2017
Lex Revolution is proud to announce the 1st International Article Writing Competition 2017 on the broad theme of 'Society and Justice'. The theme is broad in nature and hence the participants may take up any Topic / Trend / Issue / Development covered under the purview of the theme.
Lex Revolution is happy to invite original and well researched unpublished papers in the form of articles for the competition. The articles adjudged as the top 20 Best Researched Articles will be published in a special edition of Lex Revolution, Volume IV, Issue-1, Jan-Mar 2018, (ISSN 2394-997X), a UGC approved periodical indexed quarterly published journal of socio-legal studies. Winners of the competition will be given free service worth Rs. 15,000 for publication of their book through 'Into Legal World'.
The competition is open for all Students, teachers, and research scholars from any Law School / College / University.
Society and Justice
The authors may take up any recent topic or issue related to the broad theme. Some of the issues may include
- Constitutionality of restriction of women in sacred places
- Women and Muslim Law
- Gender based reservation
- Legislation on marital rape
- Juvenile Justice, care and protection of children
- Need for legislation on LGBT
- Right to privacy in the digital age
- Single parent adoption
- Right to nationality and statelessness
- Any other related topic
- The Article must be written in English.
- The formatting style shall be the Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- Font: Times New Roman; Headings 14 pt, Text 12 pt and Footnotes 10 pt.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 and Justified.
- Word limit: 5000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is restricted to two participants only.
- The article shall not be plagiarized. Only the original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the article. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Articles shall rest with the organizers (Lex Revolution). Organizers hold the right to republish the articles if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the Author) must not be found in any part of the article.
- The Participants must submit their article via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Article in MS Word format with the subject "Article Writing Competition".
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, Email Address, Contact Number, Name of the College / University / Organisation of the participant and Transaction ID for payment details.
- Declaration of originality of work.
- Payment proof of entry fees.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Participants: Rs. 200/-
- Participants from SAARC Region: US $13
- International Participants: US $23
The last date for submission is 30th November, 2017.
Mr. Shivam Kumar Gupta
Mr. Amaresh Patel
1st International Article Writing Competition 2017