NLIU Law Review (Volume VII): Call for Papers
The NLIU Law Review (IISN 2229-7952) is an annual student edited publication of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal. It aims to promote a culture of scholarly research and academic writing among students by publishing articles on subjects of interest to the legal profession and academia. This year, Volume 7 will be solely dedicated to submissions exploring principles related to data protection.
The NLIU Law Review invites prospective Authors to submit articles on any issue relating to the theme 'Data Protection'.
- Articles: (5000 - 10000 words)
- Case Notes: (2000 - 5000 words)
- Legislative Comment: (1000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews: (1000 - 3000 words)
- Criteria - Language, structure, contribution to existing literature, contemporary relevance, research.
- Style Guidelines - The main body of the article is to be in the following format: Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.15 line spacing, justified.
- Citation standards - Citations must conform to standards laid down in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition 2015). Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Substantive footnoting is permissible.
- General Guidelines - Submission must be accompanied with a covering letter including Author's name, email id, mobile number and college name.
- Submissions must only be in electronic form sent via email. All submissions must be in .docx format. It must be Word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than two Authors.
- Papers must contain an Abstract of 250 - 300 words inclusive in the world limit.
All submissions are to be made to email@example.com before 30th September, 2017 (23:59 hours).
The National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh - 462044