Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad - Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management (PGDALATM) - Admission 2011
Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management (PGDALATM):
NALSAR - IAAM in Association with the Government of Sharjah, UAE, Department of Civil Aviation has launched the PGDALATM in the UAE / Middle East with the first onsite Session at DCA, Sharjah International airport on 21-24 March 2010
Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management (PGDALATM). 'A' blended version' - a mix of 'Onsite' and 'Online' Modules, lasting one year (Two Semesters), consisting of Five Papers.
First Semester: On-site Session - Five days from Web-Sun (0900 hrs - 1730 hrs).
On-site Session would include Syndicate Exercises and Case study / Mock Exercises.
- Paper One: Air Transport Management (ATM Part-I) - focus on Advanced Airport Management and General Management Modules.
- Paper Two: Aviation Law (AL-Part-I) - focus on International Aviation Law
- First Semester: On-site Session - Five days from Wed-Sun (0900 hrs - 1730 hrs).
- Paper Three: Air Transport Management (ATM Part-II) - focus on Advanced Airline Management and General Management Modules
- Paper Four: Aviation Law (AL Part - II) - focus on National Aviation Laws.
- Dissertation (Research Paper) - Programme would conclude with a Dissertation on a selected topic by each student, to be submitted by the end of Second Semester. It will have 100 Marks with a break up of 70 for written 30 for VIVA. There would be an onsite examination at the end of each Semester. Each Paper will have 100 Marks (60 marks for the written examination, 30 marks - 15 Marks each for the Project Assignments) and 10 Marks for Class attendance and participation.
Onsite session will be followed by E-learning sessions including two project Assignments on ATM and AL to be uploaded in the dedicated web platform.
Relevant Course Material and one-to-one contact with the Subject experts would be through web Platform / Email.
Commencement of Course: June / July 2011 at Selected Centers
Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai. (Centre - subject to minimum number of selected Candidates)
A Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Aviation exectives (Airport/Airline/Aerospace), Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, Defence Pesonnel, Aviation sector-related Exectives desirous to acquire a rare qualification to move up to higher placements.
Aviation exectives, Engineers, MBAs, Lawyers, students pursuing final year Engg/MBA/Law and smart Graduates desirous to acquire a rare qualification to seek aviation jobs.
Award of Certificate:
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad will conduct all the Examinations and award the PGDALATM Certificate to the Successful participants.
Registration for Admission:
Interested Candidates can Download the Application from the website (www.iaam.ac.in/academic.htm or www.nalsar.ac.in/PGDALATM.html and along with a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Applied Aviation Management, payable at Calicut, Kerala and send it to IAAM, Malabar Gate, D-15, 3rd Floor, Ram Mohan Road, Calicut - 673004, Kerala.
To, Centre for Air and Space Law, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad - 500078. A.P. India.
Last Date for receipt of filled in Applications: 25 May, 2011
Admission is subject to Group Discussion and Interview.
Date / time of Group Discussion / Interview would be intimated by Centre Coordinators.
Selected candidates will be intimated along with their Centre details and they have to register their admission along with the prescribed fee by DD in favor of Institute of Applied Aviation Management, Payable at Calicut, by the due date.
All Admissions are centrally administered by IAAM, Calicut.
A consolidated fee of Rs. 50,000/- to be paid in total by the due date or an option to pay in two installments of Rs. 30,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- by the due date.
For further information / Registration Contact:
Prof. (Dr.) V. Balakista Reddy
Professor of International Law & Head, Center for Air & Space Law
NALSAR University of Law
Justice City, Shameerpet,
Hyderabad - 500 078, A.P. India.
Ph: +91 40 23498 8214, Fax: +91 8418 245174
Mobile: +91 - 99486 60916 / 99496 99212
Prof. (Dr.) P.C.K. Ravindran
Institute of applied Aviation Management (IAAM)
Admin Office : Malabar Gate
3rd Floor, D-15, Ram Mohan Road,
Calicut - 673 004. Kerala, India.
Tel: +91 495 - 2723220, Mobile: +91-94478 75164