Global Summit on "Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency Resolution & Sustainability - Emerging Opportunities and Strategies"
ASSOCHAM is going to organize the Global Summit on "Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency Resolution & Sustainability - Emerging Opportunities and Strategies".
Date: 19th August, 2017
Venue: Hotel Four Seasons, Worli, Mumbai
Key Discussion Topics:
- Overview of the International M & A Market Place - regulatory, financial, economic and business factors affecting the Global M & A Market, Recent M & A developments.
- Domestic and Cross Border acquisitions in Emerging Markets
- Deal Structuring for domestic Acquisitions
- Deal Structuring for cross border Mergers
- Financing opportunities in M & A. Private Equity and leveraged finance today - Legal issues and developments.
- Distressed M & A opportunities in the era of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Legal and Regulatory Framework - how to deal with various Regulators viz. Ministry of Corporate Affairs, SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Department of Income Tax, RBI, Competition Commission of India, Stamp Collector and the New Adjudicating Authority National Company Law Tribunal.
- Success stories in recent M & A transactions.
- Rs. 5,000/- per delegate (inclusive of GST)
10% discount on 2 or more delegates from same organization OR 10% discount for ASSOCHAM Members OR *Exclusive 20% discount to the Members of ICSI and 4PCH by ICSI OR *Exclusive 20% discount to the Members of ICAI-CMA and Award of 4 CEP Hour.
Mr. Jatin Kochar
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mr. Aditya Muvvala
Phone: +91-8800821584 / 011-4655 0540
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mr. Santosh Parashar
Phone: +91-8860572357 /+11-46550585
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Corporate Affairs Division
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India,
5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110021