ISIL - One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses at Indian Society of International Law.
The classes are held three days a week, from 6:00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Human Rights, International Humanitarian & Refugee Laws
- International Trade and Business Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Law*
- Law of International Institutions*
*Last two courses are affiliated to Delhi University (Subject to the enrollment of 20 Students).
- Graduate in any discipline.
- These courses are immensely popular among University Students, Lawyers, Bureaucrats, Diplomats and NGO's in view of their usefulness.
The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 150/-
The last date for registration is 31st July, 2017.
Indian Society of International Law
V.K. Krishna Menon
Bhawan 9, Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone: 011-23384458, 011-23384459