Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (Volume IV, Edition I): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal (ISSN 2394-2657) is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy. It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy
- Articles: not exceeding 10,000 words
- Short Articles: not exceeding 5,000 words
- Case Commentaries: not exceeding 3,000 words
Word Limit mentioned above is inclusive of footnotes.
- The work submitted must be original and unpublished.
- Maximum co-authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
- The copyright of the entry will rest with the Editorial Board once it has been selected for publication and the Author(s) have been notified of the same.
- The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy shall follow British English
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entries should reach the given email Id before 5:00 PM on 30th July, 2017. Entry should be in either '.doc' or '.docx' format. A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of Author(s) will be sent. A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the Institution, name of the University and other related details should be attached separately.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th July, 2017.
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy