Jus Dicere National Research Paper Writing Competition
Jus Dicere, have started with one major motive that is to provide a platform for people to express their opinions and to showcase their research on National as well as International platform with a huge reader base.
The international journal is intended to allow individuals present their research work pertaining to various fields, be it social, political or economic, with main aim being the legal field. Providing standard articles for the readers, pertaining to various fields is what we work towards.
Objective of the Event:
Since India's Independence in 1947, country has faced several social and economic issues:
- Religious violence
- Caste related violence
- Economic issues
Our aim is to discover more about these ongoing issues as well as open a platform for more issues which are surfacing in the contemporary times. The organization invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries on a range of issues in social, economic and legal domains. We look forward for submissions from Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others, interested in the field.
- Articles: 5000 - 7000 words accompanied by an Abstract of around 200 - 300 words.
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 3000 words accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Notes & Comment: 2000 - 3000 words.
The Authors should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines. However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Manuscripts should be in font Times New Roman, font size pt. 12 and with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in font Times New Roman, font size pt. 10, and with 1.15 Line Spacing.
- The Authors are requested to follow a Uniform Style of Citation throughout the manuscript.
- The first page of the manuscript shall contain the name of the Author, title and category of the submission.
Registration & Submission Procedure:
- You can register for the competition at: www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/JusDicere
- Registered participants will be provided with a link to submit their Original, unpublished Papers / Articles.
- Students (Single Author): Rs. 500/-
- Students (Co-Author): Rs. 750/-
- Professional: Rs. 800/-
- Winner: Cash Prize of 25000/-, with an internship opportunity at tier 1 law firm
- Runner up: Cash Prize of 15000/-, with a gift hamper worth 5000/-
- Consolation Prize: Top five papers will be awarded Cash Coupons Worth of 2000/-, each
Top 25 papers will be published in Annual Publication of Jus Dicere Center of Research In Law in form of book.
Each Participant will receive a hard copy of the certificate.
Call for Entries
25th June, 2017
Last Date of Registration
15th July, 2017
Last Date of Submission
25th July, 2017
Declaration of Result
15th August, 2017
Dispatch of certificates
30th August, 2017
Jus Dicere : Discover The World of Law
B-103/A, Designer Park Apartments,
B-9/1A, Sector - 62, Noida
Uttar Pradesh, India