International Conference on "Human Rights and Gender Justice"
Knowledge Steez and Youth for Human Rights India are jointly organizing the International Conference on "Human Rights and Gender Justice".
Date: 6th August, 2017
Venue: Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
Who can apply?
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
Human Rights are the most debated topic these days and it is also occupying a pivotal position in policy considerations at National and International level. Though there is stringent enforcement of laws, collective efforts by the governments, the active participation of media and the Human Rights agencies, the Human Rights scenario world over is posed with various challenges because for a larger section of the society, Human Rights are still an abstract concept. International Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice will serve as a platform where intellectuals and human rights activists from all over the globe will come together and discuss various measures which can be taken for human rights awareness and to eliminate discrimination that is prevailing at present day.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Trafficking
- Child Labour
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Conflict between IPR and Human Rights
- Racial Discrimination
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV / AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws: National Perspective
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups
Kindly note that the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
Call for Papers:
- Word Limit for the Session Proposal: 400 - 500 words.
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 on A4 size paper with a margin of 1" on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly mention the title of the session proposal along with details of co-author (if any).
- Submit soft copy at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Delegates:
- Participation :INR 800/-
- Students (presentation): INR 1000/-
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: INR 1500/-
- Presentation in Absentia: INR 1700/-
- International Delegates: US $100
International Delegates who are willing to be a part of this conference can apply for
- Registration fee waiver.
- Accommodation grant
To apply for registration fee waiver and travel grant, the participants are requested to send the waiver application form along with session proposal latest by 10th July, 2017. The waiver application form is attached along with the brochure.
Last date for submission of Session Proposal:
20th July, 2017
Last date for registration and payment of fee:
25th July, 2017
Last date for registration and Submission of session proposal for International delegates:
10th July, 2017
Download Brochure, Waiver Application