Journal of Global Research & Analysis (Volume 6, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat invites submissions for the 11th issue (Volume 6, Issue 1) of the Journal of Global Research & Analysis. Journal of Global Research & Analysis (CULJ), ISSN 2278/6775 is a biannual peer reviewed journal. We look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, case comments, legislative notes and book reviews.
- Long Articles: 3000 - 5000 words
- Short Articles: upto 3000 words
- Legislative Notes: 1500 - 2000 words
- Case Comments: 1500 - 2000 words
- Book Review: 1000 words
- The submission shall be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words which briefly highlights the key issues, research methodology and the conclusion, along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile number and contact address, for future reference.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st July, 2017.
Geeta Institute of Law
G.T. Road, Village Karhans,
Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana