International Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Social Sciences: Call for Papers
The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is a peer reviewed online quarterly journal of the Lords Advocate, an organization initiated at the development and enhancement of legal education and research in the area of law. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research.
The theme is not restricted to any one particular area of law but concerns the Contemporary Legal and Social Issues. (OPEN THEME)
We welcome submissions for Volume II Issue I from Students, Academicians, Researchers and Practitioners in area of Law, Jurists and any such person who is involved and is working in the field of law, to come up with their contributions in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
- Articles: 5000 - 8000 words
- Essays: 3000 - 5000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1500 - 2500 words
- Book Review: 3000 - 5000 words
The above word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
All submissions should be accompanied with an Abstract of a maximum of 500 words giving a basic outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Lords Advocate. However, The Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the Authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, Authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two Authors.
All Submissions must follow uniform citation method.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text), line spacing of main text should be 1.5; 1" margin space on both sides and justified.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman size 10, single spacing and justified.
- Submissions must be made in .doc / .docx/ .odt format.
- Charts/Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
- Name of the Author underneath the title of the submission in italics, font size 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the Author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- Page numbering should be done in the middle of the page.
- Quotations from primary sources: In italics, with inverted commas and due acknowledgement in the footnotes.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 16th July, 2017.
Mr. Aman Shukla
Founder Editor of IJARLS