Legal Amicus - International Journal of Law and Social Science (Volume 2, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Shikshalya Educational Society is pleased to announce the call for papers for the Legal Amicus - International Journal of Law and Social Science (ISSN No- 2456-1517).
Shikshalya Educational Society is a social helping hand and an organization for various socio-legal issues and raising the legal issues of the needy through Legal Amicus Media & Forum, which run many social and legal awareness programs to aware people about legal fields and related issues. Herein, we talk about law & social science which help people and law student.
The society is associated with various national and international organizations which are working in the field of law and social sciences, establishing equilibrium between society and law for present and futuristic growth and prosperity.
The article must be related to law and social science. They may relate to law and social science or rural development with other disciplines like, Health agriculture, law, technology, sustainable development. The Authors may take account national and international perspectives.
- Article: An article must completely include the issue that the Author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue. The word limit should be between 5000 to 8000 words.
- Notes: A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives. The word limit should be between 2500 to 4000 words.
- Case Commentaries: A Case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue. The world limit should be between 1000 to 2500 words:
- Legislative Briefs: A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central / State). One can also focus on any specific section/s or present an overview of the legislation. The word limit should be between 1000 to 3000 words.
All the word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes. Please note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Submission Category (Example: Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/Legislative Briefs).
- Title of the Manuscript.
- Name of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- Email Address
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number
- A self-declaration that the manuscript submitted has not been published and is original work of the author not submitted for publication else where.
- Formatting and other essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size:12
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size:10
- Citation method:
- Article must be original and must not have been published before or copied from.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- All submission will be a subject to plagiarism check.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two Authors and two separate certificates of publication shall be issued.
The Author(s) are expected to submit a soft copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. For the convenience of the Author(s), we offer a payment gateway of IJLSS on the website itself and Author(s) can also use PayTM wallet transfer. Apart from this the Author(s) interested in alternate payment methods would be notified via e-mail regarding the payment option.
- Single Authored Manuscript: INR 1000
- Co-Authored Manuscript: INR 1800
For Foreign Nationals:
- Single Authored Manuscript: INR 1800
- Co-Authored Manuscript: INR 2500
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th June, 2017. The manuscripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nancy Jain
Phone: +91-9462557594, +91-9536258698
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Poster, Notification