Law and Society - A New Challenge Research Journal (7th Edition): Call for Papers
Law and Society: A New Challenge Research Journal is an International, blind peer reviewed six monthly research journals for Law .The Languages of research journal paper are English and Hindi. It is published in June and December every year. It is published in hard print copy format with ISSN N0 2348-4861
Theme: Any Law Topic
Type you paper in Microsoft Word in Times New Roman font, font size 14 pt and in double spacing. For Hindi it must be in Devlys 010 or kruty Dev 010 font, font size 14 pt and in double spacing.
- Maximum Words limits: 1500 - 2500 only
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three.
- Full names and address of all the Authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- Rs.1000/- as membership fee
For extra hard copies, you need to pay Rs. 200/- for each copy.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th July, 2017.
Dr. Jeetendra Gupta
Dr. H.S. Gour Central University. Sagar