Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Certificate Program in Cyber Law (CPCL)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Certificate Program in Cyber Law (CPCL) at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.
- Certificate Program in Cyber Law (CPCL)
The duration of the program is six months.
- Bachelor degree holder / Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- BThree Year Diploma Holders from a recognised University / Institution.
- BInternational / SAARC Graduates from a recognised / accredited University / Institution.
- BStudents who have appeared in their final year examination of Bachelor degree program / graduation degree course and are yet to pass the final year examination of Bachelor degree program, can also apply, subject to successful completion of their Bachelor degree program / graduation within the time period specified by Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.
Note: Students who are in their 4/5 year of the five years of law course may also apply, subject to the successful completion of previous three years of the course.
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
- Indian Residents (General / Defence Personnel / Paramilitary / Police): Rs. 1500/-
- International : US $100 OR Rs. 6,900/-
- SAARC : US $100 OR Rs. 6,900/-
Fee Payment Mode: Fees can be paid in Online or Cash or Demand Draft.
- Payment via cash: this is acceptable only at SCDL Pune Campus.
- Payment via DD: this can be submitted at SCDL Pune campus. The Demand Draft needs to be in favor of "The Director, SCDL, Pune" payable at Pune only.
- Payment via Online: this can be done through payment gateway.
Online Registration Form:
1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune - 411016, Maharashtra
Fax: +91-20-66211040, +91-20-66211041