School of Legal Studies, REVA University - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. at School of Legal Studies, REVA University for the academic year 2017-18.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
The candidate should have passed PUC or Senior Secondary School Course ('+2') or equivalent (such as 11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University in India / abroad or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government. The candidate must secure aggregate marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation / post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses (B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B.).
- Candidates having possessed job oriented course and diploma course are not eligible to seek admission to Law courses.
Admission to the B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. programs at REVA University is strictly based on Merit. All shortlisted applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for the REVA Common Law Admission Test (REVA CLAT) conducted by REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Application form is available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
- The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- Indian / SAARC Nationals: Rs. 750/-
- NRIs: Rs. 1500/-
- Foreign Nationals: US $50
You can pay online through Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Net Banking or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "REVA University" payable at Bengaluru. Please keep scanned copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, ID Proof (PAN / Aadhar card / Passport / College ID) ready before filling the form.
Opening Date of Application
Closing Date of Application
Regular Round 1
1st June 2017
10th June 2017
Extended Regular Round 1
11th June 2017
20th June 2017
Office of Admissions
Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli,
Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560 064
Phone: 080-6622 6622, +91-9538874444 / 45
Download Application Form