Corporate Fraud and Forensics India Summit 2017
RSA is going to organize the Corporate Fraud and Forensics India Summit 2017.
Date: 15th & 16th May, 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn Mumbai
The two-day summit allows delegates to revolutionize debate on real-life experiences and cultivate innovative solutions to reshape the quality of your corporate fraud detection & control program. Delegates will take back valuable information in regards to high level risk management program, upcoming challenges, broadening the fraud dialogue, profiling fraudsters, empowering internal audit committee, psychology of white collar crime, investigation framework, internal control program, recent trends in corporate fraud to upscale ethical standards in your organization and take advantage of the many networking opportunities on offer.
Why should you attend?
- Analyzing the latest techniques and trends to cope up with evolving financial crime scheme
- Evaluate the latest anti-fraud tools and services
- Assessing current developments and trends of financial crime
- Benchmarking the effectiveness of your anti-financial crime policies and procedures
- Mastering the effective technique to assess fraud risk and prevent financial crime
- Countering the future of financial crime
- Day One
- Drivers of Fraud, Motivations and Control Policies
- Identifying Financial Crime and Audit Planning
- Forensic Processes and Fraud Investigations
- Day Two
- Whistle blower programs and Fraud Investigation in the Digital Space
- Use of Data Analytics and Security Techniques to Detect Online and Cyber Fraud
- Departmental Alliance and Safeguarding your Organization
- Indian: INR 35,000
- International: US $695
*Additional service tax of 15% is applicable.
Group discounts available for 3 or more delegates. The group discounts compound on top of the early-bird discounts.
Mr. Abhishek Jayakumar
Phone: +91-22-6608 9519, +91-8452001317
Mr. Sai Manohar P.
Project Manager - Conference Production
Phone: +91-22-65113334, 91-9819000273, +91-9004843982
Mr. Karan Tandon
Phone: +91-22-6608 9532, +91-9769648855