Legge Rhythms - 2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2017
Legge Rhythms is going to conduct the 2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2017.
"Effect of Legislative Changes on the Socio-Economic and Judicial Scenario of India - Regressive or Progressive"
- Cyber Security Laws in India
- Freedom of Speech and Sedition Laws in India.
- Need for stronger Intellectual Property Rights
- Uniform Civil Code - An unborn child
- Reforms by NDA Government - GST, Demonetization, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beef Ban, Anti-Romeo Squad, etc.
- Triple Talaq - Legitimacy
- Is Judiciary exceeding its power by exercising legislative powers?
Or any topic related to the theme or sub-themes
The competition is open for all under-graduate and post-graduates of law and allied subjects.
- Only original Articles must be submitted. Plagiarism would lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word Limit: Not more than 3000 words. (exclusive of footnotes)
- The essay must be type written
- Headings - Font Size 16, BOLD
- Sub Headings - Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
- Content - Font Size 12
- Font - Times New Roman
- Line Spacing - 1.5
- Citation - The Blue Book 19th Edition
- Margins - 2" on each side
- End notes are not allowed.
- Submissions should be made in .doc or .pdf format only
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 Authors
- Submissions are to be send to: email@example.com
- No mark of identification should be made at the time of submissions.
- Rs. 200/- per Author
- Rs. 150/- per Author in case of co-authorship (Rs. 300/- for 2 participants)
Last Date of Registration:
30th May 2017
Last Date of Submission:
15th June 2017
30th June 2017
Mr. Litson K. Stephen
Phone: +91-8435983045, +91-9752146611
Ms. Navdisha Sehgal
A-286, 202, Happy Regency,
Silicon City, Rau,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 453331
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com