Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2017-18.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.):
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2017 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2017 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
- A candidate should have successfully passed (with not less than 55% marks in aggregate), three years LL.B after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and waiting for the result can also apply. However, admission will be subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Application fee payment through ONLINE only by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Application fee:
- General Category: Rs. 2000/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. 3000/-
- No supporting document is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Starting date for submission of Online Application Form:
6th March, 2017
Last date for submission of filled-in Online Application Form:
9th June, 2017
Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling.
12th June, 2017
The admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Ahmedabad.
Institute of Law, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: 079-30642 803/829