MNLU Mumbai Law Review (Volume 1, Issue I): Call for Papers
The MNLU Mumbai Law Review is an academically-led, blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual journal, which aims to publish high quality scholarship on law and legal studies spanning all areas including comparative, international and multidisciplinary perspectives. The MNLU Mumbai Law Review offers a forum for the community of scholars both within and outside India to take a broad interdisciplinary approach to the study of law; thereby reaching a wide readership, including legal academics, social scientists, jurist, students and others.
Contributions are invited from Authors for any one of the four sections of the Journal:
- Long Articles (5000 to 7000 words)
- Short Articles (3000 to 4000 words)
- Case Comment / Legislative Critique & Notes (upto 2500 words)
- Book Review (upto 2000 words).
The word limit mentioned above is inclusive of footnotes
- All submissions must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words, inclusive of 5 keywords.
- Title page includes the title, Author's names and affiliations, and a complete address for the corresponding Author including email address and telephone number.
- Formatting Style: The paper should be typed on standard A4 size page, with one-inch margin on each side and has to be in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) with the Font type being Times New Roman; 12 pt font size, 1.5 Line spacing:. The footnotes should be in 10 pt font size. However two separate footnotes should be double-spaced.
- Reference style shall follow 19th Bluebook Edition.
Submission of complete manuscript for the first issue:
30th April, 2017
Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance of papers:
15th May, 2017
Publication of first issue:
Mr. Sajid Sheikh
Mr. Ashok Chikte
2nd & 6th Floor, MTNL - CETTM Building,
Hiranandani Estate, Powai,
Mumbai - 400076