2nd Alliance National Moot Court Competition, 2017
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is going to organize the 2nd National Level Moot Court Competition.
Date: 18th - 20th April, 2017
Venue: Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Chandapura-Anekal Road, Bangalore
The competition is open only for the students pursuing 3 years LL.B course or 5 years LL.B course.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers, who may be accompanied by one researcher, all of whom shall have to be accordingly designated during the registration process. The names of the speakers and researcher so provided shall not be allowed to be changed subsequently.
- Each team will be given a team code and each member shall be given an individual code. The team code shall be sent to the registered teams.
- The team members shall not reveal their identities or that of their institutions in the written submission, supplementary volume or during the oral arguments. Such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be the discretion of the organizers.
- Scouting is not allowed. Scouting by the speakers, researcher or any other person affiliated with a team will lead to immediate disqualification of such team. The participants are not supposed to disclose their identity in any manner. The Teams are advised to bring their white paper book, the white paper book should not in any manner disclose the identity.
- If a team scheduled to participate in the oral submissions of a Round does not appear for ten minutes after the scheduled commencement of such Round, the other team shall have to make oral submissions ex-parte.
- Application shall be accepted on the first come first serve basis. Provisional registration may be done at the earliest by the teams. Registration particulars as soft copy and scanned copy of Demand Draft should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com marked as "The Alliance National Moot Court Competition 2017 - Registration" as the subject of the mail latest by 5th April, 2017.
- All the fields in the registration form must be compulsorily filled.
- The registration fee is Rs. 3500/-
- The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favor of "Alliance University", payable at Bengaluru. The name of the institution shall be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Last date for registration:
5th April, 2017
The soft copy of the Memorials must reach the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before:
13th April, 2017 (11:59 pm)
One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before:
15th April, 2017
Prof. Manish K. Salian
Prof David M. Paul
Alliance School of Law
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura,
Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 562106
Phone: +91-9886002500, +91-9008316363