Indian Journal of Tax Law (Volume III, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Tax Law is the first student edited law journal dealing with tax laws in India. Founded and run by students of National Law University, Odisha independently, the journal is ended towards bringing pressing matters in the given space to a wide body of practitioners, policy makers and academicians in a comprehensive format.
The Journal calls for submissions of manuscripts on all areas of taxation of contemporary relevance from the body of legal academia, professionals within India and overseas, and students for Issue 2 of Volume III of the journal.
The Indian Journal of Tax Law welcomes submissions of Articles, Essays, Case Notes, and Book Reviews. The submission length should be a as follows:
- Articles (between 5000-10000 words including footnotes): Articles are comprehensive publications that analyze important themes of contemporary relevance in the realm of taxation.
An abstract of up to 250 words must accompany the Article.
- Essays (between 4000-5000 words including footnotes): Essays usually focus on a specific issue and posit a central argument.
- Case Notes (1500-5000 words including footnotes): Case notes are the examination of recent cases significant in the area of taxation.
- Book Reviews (1000-2500 words including footnotes): Book Reviews are welcomed in form of a short summary of the book in the context of existing positions the book explores.
Submissions must follow the following style and format:
- Main Body must be in font size 12, Times New Roman font theme, and 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes must be in font size 10, Times New Roman font theme, and 1 line spacing.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Footnotes should conform to the 19th Edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
Mode of Submission:
We do not accept hard copy of manuscripts for publication. All submissions must be emailed in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of manuscript for publication in Issue 2 of Volume III is 30th March, 2017. For contributors not being nationals of India, submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
Mr. Arka Saha
Editor in Chief
Mr. Akash Srinivasan