Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to LL.B & LL.M Programmes at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur for the academic year 2017-18.
- LL.B (Hons.) in IP - 3 years Programme
- LL. M. - 2 years Programme
LL.B (Hons.) in IP - 3 years Programme:
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent. OR
- First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent. OR
- First Class MBA Degree with any of the above
LL. M. (Master of Law) - 2 years Programme
- First class (or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B. / B.L. (5 years) program from any recognised University, OR
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B. / B.L.(3 years) program from any recognised University along with Bachelor's Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities / Science / Commerce or equivalent. OR
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
Applicants are required to apply online. Application fee is Rs. 2500/- for General / OBC and Rs. 1250/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Online Entrance Examination Centres:
The institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres. The changes, if any, will be notified to candidate well in advance.
Availability of Application forms online:
1st March, 2017
Last date to submit online application forms:
10th April, 2017
Date of online Entrance Examination:
30th April, 2017
Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur - 721302