TERI University - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one year LL.M. at TERI University for the academic year 2017-18.
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme with specialization in Environment
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme with Natural Resources Law
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme with Infrastructure and Business Law
The candidate should have a LL.B. / B.L. Degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- It is recommended that applications be made online. Applications can be made online at www.teriuniversity.ac.in. The requisite payment of Rs. 1250/- can be made through credit card / direct bank debit through a secure payment gateway. Payment can also be done by sending a Demand Draft subsequent to online registration. Online registrations will be open till 5.00 p.m. on 5th May, 2017.
- Alternatively, the application forms and the information brochure can be obtained from Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- drawn in favour of 'Registrar, TERI University' payable at New Delhi. The completed application forms must reach the Registrar by 5.00 p.m. on 5th May, 2017.
- Application forms may also be downloaded from the University's website www.teriuniversity.ac.in, in which case a Demand Draft of Rs.1450/- must accompany the completed form.
- Candidates are permitted to apply for one or more of the programmes. In this case, candidates will be required to indicate their order of preference in the Application Form.
Issue of application form starts on:
1st December, 2016
Last date of issue of application form at the counter of TERI University:
9th June, 2017
Plot No. 10 Institutional Area
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070
Phone: +91-11-71800222 (25 lines)