7th National Legal Summit, 2017
Indian Chamber of Commerce is going to organize the seventh edition of the National Legal Summit 2017.
Date: 18th March, 2017
Venue: The Theatre, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
Objective of the Summit:
The objective of the summit is to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India's legal framework and bring to the table the legal complications & risks that are arising in today's businesses due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country.
- To bring out the emerging areas of legal risks for corporate India.
- Understanding the changing dynamics of today's business & identification of legal risk associated with it.
- Networking with more than 150 business leaders, members of the Judiciary, Senior Policymakers, Leading Counsels, General Counsels of large MNC'S, Corporate Leaders, Consultants, Academicians, Company Secretaries and Chartered Accountants to examine the critical issues and opportunities for the Legal sector in India.
Topics to be covered:
- Enforcement of Contract Act
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Redundancy of Laws impacting Industry
Who should attend?
- Judges and Counsels
- Practicing Attorneys - both private practitioners and in-house counsels
- Business Managers focusing on the global economy
- Government Officials
- Company Secretaries
- Business Heads
- Corporate Law Officers
- Enforcement Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Corporate General Counsels
- Head - Corporate Affairs
- Head - Compliance & Vigilance
- Law Professors
- Students of Law Colleges
- Managers / Sr. Managers of Legal Department of Companies
*Service tax as applicable
- Non Members: Rs.3,000/-* per delegate
- ICC Members: Rs. 2,000/-* per delegate
- Students: Rs.1000/-*
- Overseas Participants: US $100
Ms. Shilpa Singh
Indian Chamber of Commerce
D-118, Aashirwad Complex,
Green Park Main,
New Delhi - 110016