School of Law, Christ University - Admission 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. at School of Law, Christ University for the academic year 2017-18.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Programme
- B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Programme
- LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Corporate and Commercial Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Intellectual Property and Trade Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Programme:
- The candidate should have passed the +2 level with minimum 45% marks in (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / IGCSE / IB) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India or abroad. The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July, 2017
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2017 may apply with their class X and class XI marks statement.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- A candidate who passed LL.B. (3 or 5 year courses) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far. Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-May 2017 are also eligible to apply.
The application processing fee is Rs. 5000/- which is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission.
Online Registration Form:
Applicants can fill-in and submit the application forms online on the University website. The online application can either be processed after remitting the application processing fee at SBI core banking branches in the prescribed SBI Challan Format given in University website or through the payment gateway with a valid Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking facility (details are given under the preferred program page in the University website). The online applications will be available from 10:00 PM onwards, on 8th December, 2016.
Applicants can obtain the application forms after remitting the prescribed application processing fee at Counter No.7, Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bangalore. Application forms along with supporting documents can be send by Registered Post / Courier Service to:
The Office of Admissions
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 029
Online applications will be available from:
8th December, 2016 (10:00 pm)
Last day of submitting the application online:
20th April, 2017 (04:00 pm)
Last date for receiving supporting documents:
22nd April, 2017 (04:00 pm)
Office of Admissions
Christ University, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560029
Phone: 080-40129281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com