7th RCL National Moot Court Competition, 2017
Rayat College of Law, Railmajra (Ropar Campus) is going to organize the 7th RCL National Moot Court Competition, 2017
Date: 25th - 26th March, 2017
Venue: Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, Ropar
- The Colleges / Universities / Institutes pursuing with LL.B (5 year Degree Course / 3 year Degree Course) in the current academic year are eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Only bonafide students studying in the above said degree course with the respective College / University / Institute are eligible to participate.
- The participating Colleges / Universities / Institutes shall nominate one team consisting of three students for the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three students (two speakers and one researcher). An observer may accompany the team but no certificate shall be provided to him/her.
- In case of any contingency, the researcher may substitute the speaker only with the prior permission of the organizer.
Communication for the same shall be sent on the separate Registration Form, completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating University / College / Institute along with a Demand Draft worth Rs. 3500/- as Registration Fee on or before 20th February, 2017 (soft copy as well as hard copy) drawn in the favor of The Principal, Rayat College of Law, payable at Ropar.
The last date for registration is 20th February, 2017.
Dr. Charu Dureja
Assistant Professor in Law - cum - Moot Court Convener
Rayat Technology Centre of Excellence
(6 Kms. from Ropar on Chandigarh-Ropar-Jalandhar Highway)
V.P.O.- Railmajra, Distt. Ropar, Punjab - 140001
Phones: 01881-270500, 01881-270691, 01881-270693
Download Moot Proposition, Rules, Registration Form