International Journal on Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (Volume 3, Issue 1): Call for Papers
International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) is an online quarterly peer reviewed International journal on 'Law' and 'Rural Development'. As the name suggests the journal will focus on the analysis of different laws for better understanding and research. The society needs the laws for proper functioning and thus the journal focuses to draw a special emphasis on various disciplines of social sciences, rural development and analysis of various aspects of law to improve the quality of research and explore the more realistic aspects of civilization's sustainable developments. Establishing equilibrium between the society and law, it will find the present and futuristic scope of growth and prosperity. Rural development is an essential part of a sustainable society.
The manuscripts must be related to Law and Social Sciences or Rural Development. They may relate Law or Social Sciences and Rural Development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take into account the national and international perspectives.
We invite contributions from Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines. Contributions may be made under the following categories:
- Articles: 5,000 - 10,000 words
- Short Articles: 2,500 - 5,000 words
- Case study: 2,500 - 6,000 words
- Each submission must be accompanied with
- An Abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
- Main article.
- List of References.
- Short description about the Author.
- Formatting and Other Essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 pt, 1.5 spaced.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 pt, single spaced.
- Citation Method: Any uniform citation.
- The articles must be original and must not have been published earlier. The submission must be accompanied by a declaration that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of author and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of manuscripts in the journal.
The authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- (Co-authors INR 1800/-) after the selection of their paper. The authors will receive
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- The copy of the journal along with a certificate of publication and CD.
- A sample paper for their reference.
- The journal in form of a CD.
The manuscripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th January, 2017.
Mr. Rahul Soni
Phone: +91-7976566977, +91-7579006367
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org