Penstand Journal (Volume 2, Issue 1): Call for Submissions
The Penstand Journal (ISSN 2455-9822) is a double blind peer-reviewed academic journal, published Online that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law or Social Science.
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
- Article: 3000 - 4000 words
- Book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words
- Short comment: 2000 - 2500 words
The Authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author(s) shall submit the manuscripts on a A4 size paper length
- The submission shall be in MS Word .doc or docx. format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 pt for headings and 12 pt for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes have to be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each Article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author. You can download the format from the 'Submit Article' page.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th January, 2017 (5:00 PM) after which no article shall be accepted.
The Penstand Communications
C/o Avishek Pradhan
Near I.T. Park, Dobacchi,