The SACJ Criminal Law Review (SCLR): Call for Submissions
The SACJ Criminal Law Review is a journal run by the NUJS Society of Advancement of Criminal Justice which accepts submissions on a rolling basis from external contributors. All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and the email address and contact number of the author. The submissions will be reviewed and edited by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Editor in Chief.
The SACJ Criminal Law Review accepts submissions in the following categories:
- Long Articles: 3000 - 5000 words
- Short Articles: 2000 - 3000 words
- Case Notes/Commentaries: 2000 - 4000 words
- Legislative Comments: 2000 - 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 - 2000 words (only editor-solicited pieces)
The word limit for all submissions is exclusive of the abstract and footnotes. If a submission exceeds the word limit, such excess text must be integral to the author's central argument in order to be considered for publication. The journal is flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission. The manuscript, including all spellings shall be in British English.
- Referencing and citations must be in conformity with the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC).
- Submissions must necessarily contain an Abstract of not more than 250 words. The Abstract should be italicized.
- Authors must indicate their academic qualifications including the degrees completed and the name of the University / Institution to which they are affiliated.
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12 pt and footnotes in font size 10 pt.
- A gap of 1.25 spacing must be between the lines of every of the paragraph.
- A double line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black color and must not be underlined.
Conditions of Publication:
Co-authorship Manuscripts prepared by a maximum of two authors are welcome. Co-authoring of papers among individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible.
Send in your entries to the SACJ e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th January, 2017. The subject of the mail should state "Submission to the SACJ Criminal Law Review".
NUJS School of Criminal Justice and Administration
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12, LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700098