The World Journal of Juristic Polity (Volume 2, Issue 4): Call for Papers
The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a quarterly double blind peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394- 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics. Currently into its Second Year, the Journal has had a phenomenal subscriber base of 200+ subscriptions including 10 National Law Schools.
The outreach of the Journal is spread uniformly across the Globe. The World Journal on Juristic Polity invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 2, Number 3 (September - November, 2016). Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers.
The World Journal of Juristic Polity operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed, subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 12 pt, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 pt, Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- For detailed information please visit the Website and check the 'Submission Guidelines' tab.
The format of the World Journal of Juristic Polity is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to the Journal online as noted above. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 will have to be paid.
- Single Authored paper: INR 1500/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 2000/-
The charges are to be paid after the acceptance of the manuscript
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th December, 2016.
Ms. Gunjan Saxena
Accredited Journalist & Managing Editor