National Seminar on "Commercial Division of High Courts - Dawn of New Era in Indian Judicial System"
Progressive Education Society's Modern Law College in association with Board of Student's welfare, Savitribai Phule Pune, University are jointly organizing the one day National Seminar on "Commercial Division of High Courts - Dawn of New Era in Indian Judicial System".
Date: 24th December, 2016
Sub-theme of the Seminar:
- First Session (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Comparative Study of Mechanism for Resolving Commercial Disputes.
- Commercial Disputes and Need for Speedy Resolution - Judicial and Jurisprudential Perspectives.
- Second Session (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, 2015
Call for Papers:
The Modern Law College invites 16 research papers from Researchers, Students, Academicians, Fellows, Experts, Practitioners, Executives, Representatives from NGO and any other relevant stake holders.
Format of Paper:
- Title: Times New Roman, Font Size 14 pt
- Content: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 pt, 2000 to 2500 words
- Citation: SILC Footnoting System
- Line spacing 1.5
- Papers by Co - authors will not be allowed.
Certificates and Publication:
Certificate will be given only on the presentation of research paper at the Seminar.
How to Participate?
The candidate who wishes to contribute his/her submission should send the electronic copy of their paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Ph.D. Scholars and Others: Rs.1000/-
Payment shall be made by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Principal, Modern Law College, Pune - 16".
- Seminar fees includes: Kit, Breakfast and Lunch.
- Participants have to arrange for Accommodation on their own.
Last date for Submission of Full Paper:
5th December, 2016
Last date for communication of acceptance:
10th December, 2016
National Seminar Date:
24th December, 2016
Mr. Vikrant Yadav
Modern Law College, Pune - 16
Download Notification, Registration Form