NILS Law Review (Volume 3): Call for Papers
The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is an international, independent, non-political, non-profit organization, run by and for law students.
It is a peer-reviewed, double-blind Law Review, and professionals from the field of academics, legal practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers.
- Law and Technology;
- Law and Games (Sports, Gambling, etc.)
- Articles (5,000 words)
- Case Notes (2,500 words)
- Book Reviews (1,500 words)
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
- The main text of the paper should be in font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing. Legal maxims should be in italics.
- All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name of the Author(s), Institution / Affiliation, the Title of the manuscript and Contact Information viz. Email ID and Mobile number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
- An Abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
- Electronic submissions shall be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx) only;
- Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in the Bluebook: a uniform system of citation (19th Edition). The Review employs footnotes as the method of citation.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 15th December, 2016.
Ms. Deborah Civico
Vice President (Publications),