Indian Law Review (Volume 8): Call for Papers
Indian Law Review which is a Peer Reviewed Journal engaged in publication of high-quality articles in the field of law. Keeping in view 40 years of the case of ADM Jabalpur, popularly known as the Habeas Corpus case decided on 28th April, 1976 and the contribution of Hon'ble Justice H.R. Khanna, Judge, Supreme Court of India (1971-1977), who is known for his courage and independence during the period of the darkest hour of Indian democracy i.e. Emergency, the "Indian Law Review" intent to bring a commemorative volume on "Rule of Law', to honor Hon'ble Justice H.R. Khanna.
The Indian Law Review aims at providing an anvil on which the legislations, judgments, and legal policies are discussed and given a desired and fruitful shape with a holistic approach to serve the cause of justice.
We invite authors to submit papers (articles, notes, case comments and book reviews) for review and possible publication in the areas related to the below mentioned suggested sub-themes, though the list is not exhaustive.
- Historical Development of Rule of Law
- Legal Profession and Rule of Law
- Rule of Law and Democracy
- Rule of Law, Acceptance & Violation
- Rule of Law and Good Governance by Masses
- Rule of Law and Access to Justice
- Rule of Law and National Security
- Legislature and Rule of Law
- Rule of Law and Human Rights
- Rule of Law and Administrative Action
- Rule of Law and Social Security
- Rule of Law and Criminal Justice System
Font size: 12, Spacing: 1.5, font: Times New Roman, Mode of Citation: The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
The authors may submit a soft copy of their original contribution to The Editor, Indian Law Review, National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal - 462 044 (M.P.) using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com.
The last date for submission of soft copy is 15th November, 2016.
Dr. Sanjay Yadav
Indian Law Review,
National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh - 462 044