International Journal of Law and Society: A New Challenge (6th edition) - Call for Papers
Law and Society: A New Challenge, Research Journal is an International blind peer reviewed six monthly research journals for Law and Social Science. The languages of research journal paper are English and Hindi.
It is published in June and December every year. It is published in hard print copy format with ISSN No. 2348-4861.
Subject Theme: Any Law Topic
- Research Paper
- Case Study
- Book Review
1000 - 1500 only
Type you paper in Microsoft Word in Times New Roman font, font size 14 and double spacing. In Hindi the manuscripts must be in Devlys 010 or kruty Dev 010 font with font size 14 and in double spacing.
Guideline for Publication:
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three.
- Full names and address of all the authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th October, 2016
Dr. Jeetendra Gupta
Faculty of Law, Dr. H. S. Gour Central University,
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh