1st Youth VIBE National Moot Court Competition, 2016
Lovely Professional University is going to organize the 1st Youth VIBE National Moot Court Competition, 2016.
Date: 20th - 22nd October, 2016
Venue: Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University / Law School / College / Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two speakers and one researcher.
- Any alteration of the names of the team members shall be informed in writing to that effect, addressed to the Mr. Rupendra Singh, Moot Court Convener, School of Law, LPU or can be addressed through email at email@example.com by the Vice Chancellor / Dean / Director / Head of the Department of the University / School / Department / College of Law, of the team requesting such alteration. However any such alteration shall be permitted only once.
- Once the competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the team from the competition.
- The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of Annexure-A (Registration form), duly filled, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October, 2016. Please note that such email has to be sent only through the University / School / College / Department official email address.
- The team shall then send the printed copy of Annexure-A and Demand Draft
- On receipt of the printed copy of Annexure-A and the Demand Draft, the team shall be formally registered as a participant for the event, and a confirmatory email, shall be sent to such team on 12th October, 2016.
The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of Annexure-A (Registration form):
10th October, 2016
The registered teams shall submit the pdf copy of their memorial for both sides:
14th October, 2016
The registered teams shall submit the pdf copy of their memorial for 1 printed copies (for each side):
17th October, 2016
Mr. Rupendra Singh
Assistant Professor, School of Law,
Lovely Professional University
Mr. Rajiv Ranjan
Ms. Jaya Harsha
School of Law, Lovely Professional University
Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara,
Punjab - 144411
Download Moot Proposition, Rules