Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law: Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law is a quarterly peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-8992) for research and insight in Natural Resources, Energy Law and Environment Law. The Journal is based and published from Mumbai, India.
The Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in November, 2016.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant energy and environment issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
The last date for paper submission is:
31st October, 2016
A confirmation mail will be sent to the Authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication:
14th November, 2016
The printed copy of the journal will be sent to the Authors whose article has been published:
30th November 2016
Mr. Siddhant Malhotra