Northcap University - 2nd National Client Consultation Competition
School of Law, Northcap University is going to organize the Second Edition of the Client Consultation Competition
Date: 21st October, 2016
About the Competition
The vision of School of Law is to be ranked amongst some of the best law schools of India and the most preferred private university destination for law aspirants. School of Law at The NorthCap University provides the highest quality professional legal education to equip the students for a transnational practice and to face the challenges posed by the internationalization of legal profession. The School has continually strived to achieve excellence in legal education through interactive teaching-learning process, clinical opportunities, exposures to the legal profession through internships and externships, industry ready curricula and innumerable opportunities to interact with the stalwarts in the legal profession.
- Only Law Colleges / Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. three / five year degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
Composition of Teams:
- Each team shall consist of only 2 participants.
- There can be a maximum 3 Teams from one University / College.
- At Pre-arrival, Teams / Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of "Northcap University" payable at Gurgaon, which has to reach the organizers by 15th October, 2016. The Registered teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over phone / email.
- Teams from the same College / University can send a common draft for the whole amount.
- The teams / participants are required to e-mail the soft copy of the Demand Draft along with duly filled registration form latest by 10th October, 2016 on email@example.com
- All the participants shall carry their College / University ID cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1000/- per member for a day.
The last date for Registration is 10th October, 2016.
Ms. Sakshi Ji
Mr. Abhinav Goel
The National Client Consultation Competition
The Northcap University,
Sector 23 A Gurgaon - 122017