Nirma University Law Journal (December 2016 Issue): Call for Papers
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles / research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal (December 2016 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430.
It can be an interdisciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues. The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed the word limit for Research papers (5,000 - 6,000 words), Short notes (2000 - 3000 words), Book reviews (1000 - 2000 words), and Case Studies / Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words). However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- Background of writers: We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
- Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) shall be strictly adhered to.
- Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
- Mode of Submission: Entries are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th November, 2016 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
- Submission guidelines are also available on Institute of Law, Nirma University website. (www.nirmauni.ac.in/law/LawJournal.pdf). Those entries that do not make it to the present issue of Journal may be considered for the next issue (subject to intimation by the NULJ Team).
Submission of full paper:
30th November, 2016 (11:59 pm)
1st - 19th December, 2016
Communication regarding the acceptance to the Authors:
20th - 25th December, 2016
Release of the Journal:
Last week of January, 2017
Ms. Vasundhara Kanoria
Mr. Sparsh Upadhyay
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: 079-30642000, +91-2717-241900