National Seminar on Socio-Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law
Aadi Shakti Mission is going to organize a one day National Seminar on Socio-Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law.
Date: 5th November, 2016
- Liability for environment degradation.
- Environment and forest law
- Role of statutory bodies in the protection of environment
- Environmental criminal law
- Environmental policy and law
- Environmental rights: Advocacy to protect
- International and comparative environmental law
- Environmental impact of industrialization, such as: electricity generation, hydraulic fracturing, etc.
- Impact of energy laws on environment.
- The next generation of environmental law
Aims of the Seminar:
- Bridge the gap between seeker and knowledge
- Raise awareness on different environmental issues
- Promote, encourage and initiate research related to the different environmental issues
- Analyze the public policies and their implementation in the field of environmental law
Call for Papers:
Aadi Shakti Mission invites well researched papers to be presented in the National Seminar on the sub-themes mentioned above or any other topics relevant with the theme of the seminar.
- Paper should be emailed to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each paper can be submitted to only one track (presentation / poster). At the time of submission, submitted papers must not have been published or accepted for publication.
- Authors must make two initial submission decisions. Choose
- The most appropriate track (presentation / poster)
- The most appropriate set of keywords
- Full paper should not be more than 5000 words
- Abstract should not be more than 200 words with maximum 7 keywords
- Figures, graphs, tables, appendices and references should follow the JIBS style guide.
- Use Times Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, references can be single spaced.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- Abstract and full paper should be submitted only by soft copy.
- Selected papers will be presented in the conference.
- All papers are subject to scrutiny by the advisory committee.
- We do not allow any changes in the paper title, Abstract, authorship and actual paper after the submission deadline.
- With lodging: Rs. 2000/-
- Without lodging: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty & Other:
- With lodging: Rs. 3000/-
- Without lodging: Rs.1500/-
Send Demand Draft in favor of "Aadi Shakti Mission" payable at Dehradun. Please note that a registration fee includes lunch on conference day and tea with snacks on 5th November 2016 at evening.
27th September, 2016
Submission of Draft:
20th October, 2016
Full paper submission:
25th October, 2016
5th November, 2016
Ms. Mahak Rathee
Mr. Aakash Chaturvedi
Ms. Vidushi Anthwal
Aadi Shakti Mission
Phone: +91-9634456922, +91-9634630854