17th International Wildlife Law Conference
Institute for Biodiversity Law and Policy, Stetson University College of Law in association with the Institute of Environment Education and Research, Bharati Vidyapeeth University is organizing the 17th International Wildlife Law Conference.
Date: 6th - 9th January, 2017
Venue: Institute of Environment Education and Research, Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Call for Papers:
The conference brings together wildlife law experts from government, non-government, and academic sectors. Papers are invited on the following aspects of wildlife law and policy:
- Wildlife crime and the law: International accords and treaties
- Wildlife trade: Challenges across the borders
- National policy and legal frameworks to curb wildlife trade
- Wildlife law enforcement: New approaches
- Capacity building for wildlife law enforcement
- Culture, tradition, and wildlife law
- Wildlife, traditional knowledge, biotechnology, and the law
- Urban environments and wildlife law
Papers on other topics will also be considered. The best papers will be published in a special edition of the Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy.
The final deadline for Abstracts is 30th September, 2016. To be considered, please submit an Abstract of your paper and a brief biography to email@example.com.
Prof. Shamita Kumar
Institute of Environment Education and Research
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Katraj Dhankawadi, Pune - 411043
Phone: +91-20-24375684, 24362155
Prof. Royal C. Gardner
Institute for Biodiversity Law and Policy
Stetson University College of Law