Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (Volume 3, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy. The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites submission of Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries for its Volume III, Issue I.
- Articles not exceeding 10,000 words
- Short Articles not exceeding 5,000 words
- Case Commentaries not exceeding 3,000 words
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered including footnotes.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum co-authorship of two persons is allowed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Font: Times New Roman; font size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition; Font: Times New Roman, font size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors of the same have been notified.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th September, 2016.
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy