International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (Volume 2, Issue 2): Call for Papers
International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) is an online / print quarterly peer reviewed International journal on 'Law' and 'Rural Development'. As the name suggests the journal will focus on the analysis of different laws for better understanding and research. The society needs the laws for proper functioning and thus the journal focuses to draw a special emphasis on various disciplines of social sciences, rural development and analysis of various aspects of law to improve the quality of research and explore the more realistic aspects of civilization's sustainable developments. Establishing equilibrium between the society and law, it will find the present and futuristic scope of growth and prosperity. Rural development is an essential part of a sustainable society.
The articles must be related to Law and Social Sciences or Rural Development. They may relate Law or Social Sciences and Rural Development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable Development, Environment and Climate Change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
- Articles: 5000 - 10000 words.
- Short Articles: 2500 - 5000 words.
- Case study : 2500 - 6000 words
Each submission must be accompanied with
- An abstract of not more than 200 - 250 words
- Main Article
- List of References
- Short description about the Author
Formatting and other Essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spaced
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10, single spaced
- Citation Method: Any uniform citation
- The articles must be original and must not have been published earlier
Authors of selected papers will be directed to pay INR 1000/- and Co-authors INR 1800/- for
- The hard copy of certificate of publication.
- Indexing of the Articles in the International Indexing Forums.
- The journal in form of a CD.
- All the selected articles will be on the website and only some selected papers will be published in the hard copy of the journal.
- The copy of the journal will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication and CD.
The last date for submission of full paper has been extended to 10th September, 2016.
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari
International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD)