Udgam Vigyati (Law & Management Journal): Call for Papers
Indore Institute of Law takes immense pride in inviting you to contribute from your deep array of wisdom & learning to our upcoming Law & Management Journal "Udgam Vigyati" - The Origin of Knowledge. It is a peer reviewed, multi-disciplinary journal aiming to communicate high quality original research work, reviews, short communications and case report that contribute significantly to further the Knowledge related to the field of Law and Management.
We invite contributions to "Udgam Vigyati" - The Origin of Knowledge (ISSN 2455-2488), comprising reviews of authentic law & management research. Our interest is in papers that extend well beyond literature surveys and offer interpretation, evaluation, and challenges to existing areas of law & management research. Such papers will not only reflect the current state of the field, they will also have the potential to stimulate and guide future research efforts.
Publishes the following manuscript types:
- Original Research Articles
- Review Articles
- Short Communications
- Case Study
Research Article Format:
The preferred formats of all manuscripts are in
- MS office (2003 or above).
- Manuscript should be concisely typewritten in 1.5 spaces in A4 sized sheets.
- The pages shall be numbers consequently. Only on one side, with a 1 inch margin on all sides.
- The manuscript shall be prepared in Times New Roman using a font size of 12 and title shall be font size of 14, bold space capitals.
- All section titles in the manuscript shall be in font size 12, bold face capitals and subtitles in each section shall be in font size 12, bold face lower case.
- Illustrations (Figures & Tables): must be inserted at appropriate place in the article.
Standard International Units should be used throughout the text. Pages should be numbered properly. There shall not be decorative borders anywhere in the text including the title page. The manuscript should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged in the following order:
- MS office (2003 or above).
- Title Page
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Special Articles: Any topic relating to law and policy Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee: Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
- Law of the future: Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research: Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews / Comments: Any new / revised book launched relating to law and policy: Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and / or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
- "Udgam Vigyati" is a double blinded peer reviewed journal. All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers. Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the Author(s).
- The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- Body: font size: 12; font: Times New Roman; line spacing: 1.5 lines.
- Footnotes: font size: 10; font: Times New Roman; line spacing: single paper: A-4 margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
- All footnotes / references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition).
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published articles shall vest with Udgam Vigyati.
- Publication charges are Rs. 1500/- only.
Paper Submission Deadline:
15th July, 2016
20th July, 2016
All papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indore Institute of Law
Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Download Call for Papers - Law, Call for Papers - Management