4th National Conference on Law and Justice, 2016
School of Law, AURO University, Surat is going organize the Fourth National Conference on Law and Justice 2016.
Date: 10th & 11th September, 2016
Law and the Contemporary Challenges
Call for Papers:
The Conference aims to promote exchange of knowledge and views of the Educationalist, Jurists, Practicing Professionals, Social Activists, and Individuals in area of their interest and relating to social justice and social change. It will provide a platform for sharing of knowledge, practices and perspectives from distinct academic communities, professionals and vocations.
Research Papers are invited based on the following sub-themes:
- Gender Sensitivity in the Contemporary Times
- Law and Economics
- Contemporary Constitutional Challenges
- Contemporary approach to the International Matters
- Crime, Criminal Justice System and the Delivery Patterns
- Expanding the Horizons of the Human Rights
- Challenges to the Corporate Governance
- Behavioral Advances and Law
- Cyber Jurisprudence
- Challenges in IPR
- Need for Labour Reforms
- Scope of Competition Law in Contemporary Times
Please submit the Abstract in the following format:
- Author's Name:
- Email ID: both Official and Private
- Abstract Title (Bold fonts)
- Abstract: Times New Roman font, size 12, maximum 250 words. Please do not include references.
- Keywords - include only three
- Abstract should be submitted online through the link available
- There is a limit of one contributed submission per registered author
- Accompany your Abstract with a biography of not more than 50 words
- All Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- Abstracts should be based on any of the suggested areas of interest for the Conference
- Notification of acceptance / rejection of the Abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail within three days of receipt
- By submitting an Abstract, you grant the organizers permission to publish the Abstract in hard copy and electronic formats for distribution during Conference
- The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject Abstracts for inclusion in the program
- The invitation to submit an Abstract or the acceptance of an Abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration fee costs.
- Presenters must be registered conference participants before their papers can be scheduled into the program.
Guidelines for Paper Presenter:
Title Page should include Title, Full name of the Author(s), Designation, Affiliation and Contact Details.
Full paper must include an Abstract in 250 words, Research Objectives, Methodology, Major Findings, Implications, at least three Key Words, and Key References.
- Manuscript must be in English, prepared using Microsoft Word
- Typed with 1 inch margin on all sides, 1.5 line space, Font: Times New Roman, headings in bold, size: 12 points (heading and text)
- Figures, tables and charts must be original and not scanned copy
- The paper should be based on original work and unpublished / presented there before
- The author and co-author(s) should register separately
- Co-authorship is permitted to maximum of two authors. However, both authors need to register separately
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper
- Certificate for actual participation shall be issued after the completion of the event or will be mailed after completion of the Conference
- No Certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration charges at any stage
- All the papers will be put in a blind review process
- The selected papers will be allowed for presentation in the seminar. (Confirmation regarding the acceptance of the paper would be duly made)
- All correspondence should be via e-mail
- Best papers will be awarded
Who can participate?
- Social Activists
- NGO Personals
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- AURO Students: Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars (full time, non-working): Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty / Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
Note: Residential facilities on twin sharing basis will be available at the rate of Rs 850/- per day. Participant can pay registration fees by way of Demand Draft / Cheque favoring AURO University, Surat.
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
30th July, 2016
Notification of Acceptance:
Within 3 days of receipt
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper:
25th August, 2016
Last Date for Registration:
30th August, 2016
10th -11th September, 2016
Dr. Tanu Narang
Ms. Vrushti Patel
Earthspace, Hazira Road,
Opp ONGC, Surat - 394510,
Phone: +91-261-4088101 / 04
Download Registration Form