Journal of Global Research & Analysis "Special Issue on Law" (Vol. 5, Issue 2): Call for Papers
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) is a peer reviewed bi-annual Journal in Print for the enhancement of research published by Geeta Institute of Law under the aegis of K.R. Education Society, Panipat.
Journal of Global Research and Analysis offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary researches. Primary purpose of the Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars, Students and Practitioners to be an important forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
The present issue of Journal of Global Research & Analysis does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law
- Word Limit:
- Articles: (3000 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500 - 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000 - 1500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Authorship: A maximum of two co- authors is permitted
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration. The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and send on the email id: email@example.com.
Publication Charges: NIL
Last date for submission of Articles:
15th September, 2016
Confirmation of selected Papers (on or before):
30th September, 2016
Geeta Group of Institutions
NH 71-A, Naultha, Gohana Road,
Panipat, Haryana - 132107
Download Notification, Submission Guidelines, Declaration