2nd International Seminar on Health, Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights
Centre for Health Law & Policy (CHLP), Centre for Human Rights (CHR) and Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi is going to organize the 2nd International Seminar on Health, Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights.
Date: 21st - 23rd October, 2016
Venue: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
Call for Papers:
The organizers of the Seminar call upon the legal fraternity, academicians from law and other social science disciplines, research scholars, social activists, representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations and students of relevant disciplines and other stakeholders to present their well-researched papers at the seminar.
- An Abstract not exceeding 500 words shall be submitted for consideration. The Abstract shall provide for the scheme of the research paper. It must contain the synopsis of the paper, sub-titles and conclusion indicating the author's perspective.
- Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight specific research problem.
- Abstracts will be subjected to blind peer review and only those Abstracts approved by the reviewers shall be submitted as full paper for the purpose of presentation at the seminar.
- The final paper must contain cover page, a brief profile of the authors with Email ID, Contact number and address for communication. The papers must follow a uniform format:
- Times New Roman, Font Size 12
- 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes should follow 19th edition Blue Book Standard of Referencing
- 1-inch margin throughout (left / right / top / bottom)
- No end notes allowed
- One Co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay for all the charges as per the prescribed rates for the participation.
- Presentation of papers can be done only by the Authors of the paper.
- Academicians / Teachers / Research Scholars and other Participants: Rs. 2000/-
- Students (UG / PG): Rs. 500/-
- Room (on sharing basis) per day: Rs. 1110/-
- Room (single occupancy):per day: Rs. 2000/-
Room rent includes complimentary breakfast and dinner.
Last date for submission of Abstracts:
10th July, 2016
Communication of approved Abstracts:
15th July, 2016
Last date for submission of Research Paper:
20th August, 2016
Communication of approved Research Papers:
30th August, 2016
Last date for Registration:
5th September, 2016
Ms. Namitha K.L.
Director (I/C), CHR
Dr. Liji Samuel
Director (I/C), CHLP
Dr. Athira P.S.
Director (I/C), CIPR
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
Medical College - NAD Rd,
HMT Colony, North Kalamassery,
Kochi - 683503, Kerala