International Journal of Advance Research in Law & Social Science (Issue 3): Call for Papers
The International Journal of Advanced Research in Law & Social Science (IJARLS) is a peer reviewed 'Online Quarterly' Journal of the Lords Advocate - an organization working for the development of legal studies and research. It strives to achieve high level of legal scholarship and research.
Theme of the Issue:
Contemporary Legal and Social Issues (Open Theme).
We accept the submissions under the following category:
- Articles: 5000 - 8000 words
- Essays: 3000 - 5000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1500 - 2500 words
- Book Review: 3000 - 5000 words
The word limits mentioned above is exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of 500 words giving an outline of the central argument(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Lords Advocate. However, the Lords Advocate shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All Submissions must follow the Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition) method of Citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text), line spacing of main text should be 1.5; 1 inch margin space on both sides and justified.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single spacing and justified.
- Submissions must be made in .doc / .docx / .odt format.
- Charts / Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
- Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- Page numbering should be done in the middle of the page.
- Quotations from primary sources: In italics, with inverted commas and due acknowledgement in the footnotes.
Note: All submissions will go through a Double Blind Peer Review and editing by the Editorial Board. The editorial board reserves the right to reject any final paper even after the submission and selection.
- Single Author. Rs. 600/-
- Co-author: Rs. 900/-
The account details will be sent to those authors whose papers will be selected.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th July, 2016.
Mr. Varun Suri
Founder Editor. IJARLS
Download Notification, Submission Guidelines